So you can share files between Android and iPhone: free, fast and without any risk.
There are many ways to send and share files, but few allow you to directly link two Android phones and / or iPhones to each other to send videos, photos or music.
Our mobile devices have enough space to fill up with applications, photos, videos and music. Much of this content is generated by ourselves by recording videos or taking photographs.
Recommended: How To Change Screen Resolution on Android ?
And to share that content we have social networks, online storage services or instant messaging apps, to give just three examples.
But, what happens when we want to send something from our Android or iPhone to another iPhone or Android that we have in front of us?
How to transfer data from Android to iOS?
Apparently the solution to this issue is SHAREit. The cover letter here is impeccable.
Up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth technology and with a transfer rate of about 20 megabytes per second.
Free and without connecting any cables. And without uploading anything to the cloud, of course.
SHAREit is available to download on both Android and iPhone / iPad. It also has a version for Windows and macOS, so that we can also send and receive files between PC, Mac and smartphone or vice versa through the same Wi-Fi connection.
Easy and fast to use Its operation is simple. The app must be installed on both devices, who sends and who receives.
From the app that will send the files, click on the Send button that we will find on the main SHAREit screen. Then we look for the device of who is going to receive our files.
The quantity or size of them does not matter.When someone wants to send us something, we will receive a notification to accept or decline the files.
Once we have accepted, we will see a list similar to that of any download application indicating the progress of the shipment.
Another attraction of SHAREit is that it incorporates a player to watch videos or listen to music directly from the application.
However, we can reproduce the content that we have shared with SHAREit from any other app.
It also has its own catalog of multimedia content, which we can do without or skip if we don’t like what it offers.
Share without spending data Those responsible for this app say that to make the connection between Android devices and / or iPhone they do not use Bluetooth or the telephone network (3G / 4G).
How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone Manually – With iTunes
iTunes allows the synchronization of photos, music, books and videos with the devices with the iOS operating system.
To use this application to transfer files from Android to iPhone you just have to have it installed on your computer and have a USB cable.
1. Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect the Android device to the computer using a USB Cable.
3. In the top menu select USB to upload and then press the Transfer Files (MTP) option.
4. Enter the device folder. Once there, select the files you want to transfer and right-click with your mouse, then hit Copy.
5. Choose or create a folder on your computer where to save the files, right click on the folder and select Paste.
Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for photos, music files, videos, and books.
6. Disconnect the Android device and connect the iPhone to the computer.
7. Launch iTunes on your computer and then select your iPhone.
8. Click File and then Add file to library.
9. Select the files you want to add.
10. Go to the tab corresponding to the type of content you copied and check the Synchronize box.
11. Choose the location of the folder where you copied the multimedia content. Then click Apply.
12. Press OK and wait for the synchronization to finish
How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone Manually – With a Google Account
Your Google account allows the synchronization of part of the content of your Android device. Using the options available on the device you can transfer contacts, calendars, notes and emails in the following way:
1. On your Android device, click Settings, then select Accounts.
If you already have a Google account associated with your device, go to Step 3.
2. Press Add Account and then press Google.
3. Log in with your Google account by entering your username and password.
4. Verify that all available options are active. Then hit Sync now and wait for the sync to complete.
5. On the iPhone, go to Settings, then select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
6. Click on the Add account option and select Google.
7. Enter the data of the Gmail account that you used to synchronize the content of your Android mobile.
8. Wait for the synchronization process to finish. Once finished you will be able to access the contacts, calendars and notes that were synchronized with your account.
It is an excellent tool available for managing and transferring your iOS devices.
The best thing is that this application allows you to transfer any type of file, such as photos, contacts, music, messages, applications and other content from an Android to an iPhone.
If you want to know how to transfer files from Android to iPhone, you must follow the following steps:
1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Connect your iPhone and Android to the computer by USB cable.
2. Click Switch Phone , then Phone to iPhone.
3. Click Next.
Android to iPhone
4. Select the data you want to transfer from Android to iOS, click Next.
Choose the wanted data
Wait a moment, you can enjoy your Android data on your iPhone
This is where the article ends and i hope there is enough information available here for you to choose which platform to hit when you wishto transfer data from android to iOS
I have intended to cover every possible way that could be handy when you wish to transfer data between two devices working on different operating systems.
Hope it has solved all your queries.