When you visit YouTube and open a video, you see YouTube buffering first, and then you see the video. However, some have complained that their access is stuck in the buffering process and cannot watch YouTube videos.
YOU CAN ALSO READ : How to Delete Downloads In An Android TV Box?
For better experiences, YouTube usually uploads the video before playback; but if it keeps buffering when you play a 5-minute video, there is something wrong with your internet connection, browser or YouTube site.
To help you watch YouTube videos regularly, we’ll talk about why the YouTube buffering problem occurs and how to fix it on your computer and mobile phone in this tutorial. Just learn more detailed information about YouTube buffering solutions from the article.
How to fix Youtube Connection to Server lost on Android
Why is Youtube Buffering so much ?
Why is YouTube buffering so much? Many factors can cause this problem, the most common of which include:
- Weak Wi-Fi signal: No matter how you watch YouTube videos on your computer or smartphone, you need a good internet connection. If your Wi-Fi signal is poor, the video cannot stop buffering on YouTube.
- Outdated plugins: Using the old version of Flash Player plug-ins in your browser may result in YouTube not responding.
- Corrupt YouTube app. When this issue occurs on your smartphone, it means that something is wrong with your YouTube app.
- Lacking enough space. Cache data accumulates in your memory. The result is that there is no room to play the new videos, and it can be buffered.
- Unknown errors and omissions.
How to stop Youtube Buffering on Android ?
- Restart your mobile phone : When the video does not stop buffering on the YouTube app, first quit the app and press the hardware buttons to perform a power boot. If not, you can search for the hardware key combination online according to your phone model.
- Switch to Wi-Fi networks : If the YouTube buffering problem occurs when using mobile data, you should try again when connecting your mobile phone to a Wi-Fi network, which is more stable and faster.
- Update the YouTube app : Go to the App Store or Google Play to check if there is a new version of the YouTube app. Then press the Update button to install the new version on your smartphone.
- Now the video must stop caching on YouTube. What’s more, updating the YouTube app can help you remove other bugs like there is no audio on YouTube , YouTube videos choppy, etc.
- Clear Cache data :On Android devices, go to “Settings”> “Application manager”> “YouTube” and tap “Clear cache” to delete the search history and cache data in your YouTube app.
Professional way to fix YouTube Buffering
In addition to the usual ways, there is a professional way to fix YouTube buffering or YouTube not responding, Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate. Compared to the usual ways, the benefits include:
- Download YouTube videos and other online videos via the URL with one click.
- Protect video quality while downloading HD and 4K YouTube videos.
- Improve and optimize YouTube video quality with advanced technology.
- Extra audio from YouTube videos and save in high quality.
- Convert YouTube videos for playback on Windows / Mac / iPhone / Android.
- Offers multiple video editing tools, such as crop, trim, rotate, flip, etc.
- Compatible with almost all audio and video formats.
In short, it’s the best way to watch YouTube videos on your computer or mobile phone when YouTube buffering takes much longer.
How to stop buffering on YouTube Professionally ?
- Get the best YouTube downloader on your computer :Download and install Video Converter Ultimate on your PC. For Macs, there is a dedicated Mac version. Find the video you want to view on the YouTube site and copy the video address.
- Additional video files from URL : Launch Video Converter Ultimate and go to the downloader by pressing the “Download” button on the top ribbon. The address should be entered in the URL box automatically. Then click the “Analyze” button next to the box to extract available video files from the URL.
- Download the YouTube video with one click :The pop-up dialog box shows you all the video files in the video address with different resolutions and formats. Select your favorite option and click “OK” to download it to your media library.
There are hundreds of millions of videos on YouTube. There is no denying that we can access more multimedia content than ever before; However, problems also follow, such as YouTube buffering so much, or YouTube not responding. At this time, you can follow our guides above to get rid of such issues. In addition, we also shared a professional way to fix YouTube buffering issues, Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate. We hope the suggestions and guidelines are helpful to you.